How to Receive Salvation
Repent & Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart
- Romans 10:9-10: that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Salvation by grace and NOT by works
- Titus 3:5: not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit.
- Ephesians 2:8-9: For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
If you would like to receive the gift that God has for you today, say this prayer with your heart and lips out loud. Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Set me free. Jesus, thank You that You died for me. I believe that You are risen from the dead and that You’re coming back again for me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me a passion for the lost, a hunger for the things of God and a holy boldness to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. I’m saved; I’m born again, I’m forgiven and I’m on my way to Heaven because I have Jesus in my heart.
Who is Salvation for?
God does not wish that any may would perish
- John 12:32: And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.
- 1 Timothy 2:3-4: For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- 2 Peter 3:9: The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
These training materials are by no means an end; they are, however, a beginning, a basic guideline, the tools that will help every believer win souls. This Power Evangelism packet was put together to help the body of Christ win the lost at any cost. If you will apply these techniques and tools, you will obtain fruitful results in your personal life and in your ministry with seeing multitudes call upon the name of the Lord.